Brake Work Naples Florida. At Collier Tire, we do everything from the brake pedal to hydraulic brake fluid, from the brake master cylinder to the power brake booster, from drum brakes to disc brakes and electronic anti-lock brake sensors.
You know you need brake repair when the following happens:
- The brake dashboard light glows amber, indicating problems with the anti-lock brake system (ABS)
- The brake dashboard light is red, indicating a system imbalance
- The brake pedal is spongy or slow to respond
- You hear grinding or constant squealing during braking
If you see these signs, it’s important for you to come by for a brake work inspection.
We will explain what is wrong and how we will fix it.
Brake Work Naples
IS IT TIME FOR BRAKE WORK?
Know the warning signs before your brakes reach the point of major problems. Use your senses — hearing, sight and touch — to alert you to potential issues. Here are some common signs to watch for:
- Brake warning light comes on while driving
- Brake fluid is low and/or appears dirty
- Grinding or squealing sounds when pressing the brake pedal
- Feeling a pulsation or “sponginess” when pressing the brake pedal
- Your vehicle steers or pulls to one side while braking
If you notice any of these signs or any other out of the ordinary sights, sounds or sensations in the brake system make an appointment immediately. Ignoring brake system problems usually makes things worse in the long run. It’s always better to be safe than sorry when it comes to brake work.
ABS BRAKING SYSTEMS
Our technicians are also experts in servicing the computer-controlled components of anti-lock braking systems (ABS) that are common on today’s vehicles.
This service, like all services performed at Collier Tire, is recommended based on manufacturer’s standards, or when needed as determined by our inspection and industry standards.